To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
It's now 10.30am. Will be having test at 12pm and I'm not studying at all right now..hehehe. Not becoz I'm too fricking smart, juz that I have no BOSS software here in this lab to practice doing experiments on. BOSS is a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) software which, according to the lecturer,costs a hell lot! Thus MMU can only install them in one lab instead of all 3 in FBL, I suppose. But it's ok..I guess it shouldn't be much a problem as I'm not quite a last minute person, you see :p
Went to MITC on Saturday morning as my sis was looking for job vacancies there. She started work yesterday and will stop next sunday, well the fair is only 8 days long. The pay is RM40 per day, 10.30am till 11pm. Distributing flyers and stuff for 12.5 dreaful hours. Then, she'll continue working at some other place after cny.
Y'know what? There is one job that is undeniably, every human being's fave job of all. Guess what? It's to work for Dreamland, y'know the mattress company. All you need to do is juz SLEEP ( to give ppl an idea on how nice it is to sleep on Dreamland mattress la) and yeah they PAY YOU TO SLEEP..Hey where on earth could you earn money by sleeping man? Hahahaha :)) Definitely the best job in the entire world...
Btw for your info, I was just joking about that sleeping job. Better to make this clear coz I dunno if anybody's gonna take it for real man. There is such people, mind you. Well, that's only to kacau my sis and it's juz a family joke anyways hehehe..So for this week, I'll be quiet-than-usual when I'm at home and I think that would be a blessing for my family hahahah even after my sis has come home at night coz by that time, she's already too tired to talk and even to put up with my whatever crap. Boringgg~~
Will blog about whatever cny thing after the test, starting to get a lil nervous now.... already :( Ciao...Wish me luck!!
By the way..I'll leave you with this..awhite peacock.A rare species eh??